OMB composites EU a.s.
OMB composites EU a.s. is an important Czech company with an ever-increasing production program in the field of composite products, especially for the production of buses, trolleybuses, trams, trucks, but also for caravans and small construction equipment.
The reputation of the organization is supported by purposeful work on building the organization, based on honest and serious dealings with customers.
The ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) and the ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), together with the ČD V6/2, ČSN EN 15085-2:2021, AQAP 2110 and DIN 6701-2:2015 certificates, form an integrated organization management system. The management of the organization is committed to continually improving the efficiency of the integrated management system, in particular through the set objectives, target values, programs and control mechanisms.
Quality Management System:
- Fulfilling the requirements and wishes of our customers is a fundamental goal of the organization, customer satisfaction is always in the first place.
- Customer service is provided in the highest quality; customers meet with versatile willingness and help from the organization.
- The basic rules of conduct of employees are positive attitude, decent behavior either inside or outside the workplace, high professionalism and expertise, reliability and seriousness - the company drew up the Code of Conduct of OMB composites EU a.s. and our company's anti-corruption policy.
- We aim to strengthen the tradition and reputation of the organization together with the maximum effort to expand the quality and quantity of services offered, thereby ensuring the long-term perspective of the organization and the consequent certainty of our customers.
- The organization creates favorable working conditions for its employees; workers help each other and strengthen the team's way of fulfilling assigned tasks; employment in an organization is a prestigious matter for workers.
- The company undertakes to ensure control and evaluation of all purchased external processes that affect the quality of the final product.
Environmental Management System:
- The organization is committed to continually improving its environmental profile while maintaining and developing its business activities.
- Maintaining a healthy environment obliges the organization to comply with all relevant legal and other requirements to which the organization is subject and which relate to its environmental aspects.
- The organization avoids the causes of possible harm to the environment and gradually tries to focus on suppliers who introduce the EMS principles into their activities or have this system already implemented and who have solved the process of recycling or waste disposal.
- The organization communicates openly and responsibly to the public and provides true information about the environmental impact of its activities to interested parties.
- Tools for continuous improvement of the efficiency of environmental management is primarily identification, review and evaluation of the seriousness of environmental issues, objectives, target values and EMS programs and defined system of control mechanisms.